What is prostate cancer? Prostate carcinoma is cancer caused by a malignant tumor of the prostate gland (prostate) in men. Older men in particular are affected by a tumor on the gland.
During a conversation, we can answer a wide variety of questions about prostate cancer with you. These include:
- How long can you live with prostate cancer?
- What is the chance of surviving prostate cancer?
- What is so dangerous about prostate cancer?
- How do you die from prostate cancer?
- What are the signs of prostate cancer?
Therapy with EHP®
Extracorporeal hyperthermia perfusion
We have a very good experience with EHP® therapy. You can also find more information about the therapy on our web page . We are happy to explain the content of the EHP® therapy in a personal conversation.
We offer the right therapy and the best clinics worldwide with the most professional doctors for you.
The German Health Clinic makes the right contact. Use our network and arrange a non-binding consultation today.