Age-related macular degeneration
AMD is a chronic eye disease. It becomes more common with age. With AMD, what you look at directly is difficult to see. There are two forms of AMD, wet and dry.
Frequently asked questions about AMD:
- What to do with dry AMD?
- How do you see with dry macular degeneration?
- Is dry macula curable?
- How to stop macular degeneration?
- Which macula is worse, dry or wet?
- Which dietary supplement is the best for macular degeneration?
- Which kind of glasses are suitable for macular degeneration?