Ulcerative colitis is a chronic inflammation of the large intestine. A typical sign is diarrhea with blood and mucus admixtures. There is also pain, often in the left upper abdomen. Ulcerative colitis usually takes a relapsing course: normal everyday life is possible during the symptom-free period.
During a conversation, we can answer a wide variety of questions about Ulcerative Colitis with you. These include:
- What are the symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis?
- Is Ulcerative Colitis curable?
- What can cause Ulcerative Colitis?
- How bad is Ulcerative Colitis?
- Can you grow old with Ulcerative Colitis?
- At what age do you get Ulcerative Colitis?
Therapy With APH
We have a very good experience with APH therapy. You can also find more information about the therapy on our website........ page about this topic. We would be pleased to provide you with more information about APH in a personal conversation
We offer the right therapy and the best clinics worldwide with the most professional doctors for you.
The German Health Clinic makes the right contact. Use our network and arrange a non-binding consultation today.