What is arthritis? Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disease that can damage the joint surfaces. Arthritic complaints are a typical symptom of old age.
During a conversation, we can answer all your inquiries about :
- Who Does Arthritis Affect?
- What are the first signs of arthritis?
- What causes arthritis?
- Can you test arthritis yourself?
- What is the course of arthritis like?
- How can arthritis be diagnosed?
- What is the cause of arthritis?
- What are the limitations of arthritis?
- How can you treat arthritis?
- How does diet affect arthritis?
Therapy with EHP®
Extracorporeal hyperthermia perfusion
We have a very good experience with EHP® therapy. You can also find more information about the therapy on our web page . We are happy to explain the content of the EHP® therapy in a personal conversation.
We offer the right therapy and the best clinics worldwide with the most professional doctors for you.
The German Health Clinic makes the right contact. Use our network and arrange a non-binding consultation today.