What is arthritis? Arthritis is an inflammatory joint disease that can damage the joint surfaces. Arthritic complaints are a typical symptom of old age.
Frequently asked questions about arthritis:
- Who does arthritis affect?
- What are the first signs of arthritis?
- What causes arthritis?
- Can you test arthritis yourself?
- What is the course of arthritis like?
- How can arthritis be diagnosed?
- What is the cause of arthritis?
- What are the limitations of arthritis?
- How can you treat arthritis?
- How does diet affect arthritis?