What is breast cancer? Breast cancer is a malignant tumor in the human mammary gland. When a cell in breast tissue begins to divide uncontrollably, cancer can grow and invade healthy tissue, forming what is known as metastases. Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women. It rarely occurs in men.
During a conversation, we can answer a wide variety of questions about breast cancer with you. These include:
- What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
- What is the chance of surviving breast cancer?
- At what age is breast cancer most common?
- Where is breast cancer most common?
- Is breast cancer painful?
- Which breast cancer is the most dangerous?
- Can men get breast cancer?
Therapy with EHP®
Extracorporeal hyperthermia perfusion
We have a very good experience with EHP® therapy. You can also find more information about the therapy on our web page . We are happy to explain the content of the EHP® therapy in a personal conversation.
We offer the right therapy and the best clinics worldwide with the most professional doctors for you.
The German Health Clinic makes the right contact. Use our network and arrange a non-binding consultation today.