What is dementia? Dementia is a pattern of symptoms of various diseases, the main feature of which is a deterioration of several mental (cognitive) abilities compared to the previous state. Short-term memory, the ability to think, language and motor skills are particularly affected; personality changes also occur in some forms.
Frequently asked questions about dementia:
- What are the symptoms of dementia?
- How quickly can dementia develop?
- What causes dementia?
- Can you cure dementia?
- Are there different levels of dementia?
- Does dementia make you tired?
- Is there a final stage of dementia and what does that mean?