What is dementia? is a pattern of symptoms of various diseases, the main feature of which is a deterioration of several mental (cognitive) abilities compared to the previous state. Short-term memory, the ability to think, language and motor skills are particularly affected; personality changes also occur in some forms.
During a conversation we can answer a wide variety of questions about arthrosis with you. These include:
- What are the symptoms of dementia?
- How quickly can dementia develop?
- What causes dementia?
- Can you cure dementia?
- Are there different levels of dementia?
- Does dementia make you tired?
- Is there a final stage of dementia and what does that mean?
We offer the right therapy and the best clinics worldwide with the most professional doctors for you.
The German Health Clinic makes the right contact. Use our network and arrange a non-binding consultation today.