What is Parkinson's? Parkinson's disease is a disease of the brain, closer to the central nervous system. It mainly occurs in old age. The symptoms are based on a premature, gradual loss of certain nerve cells in the brain, which leads to a lack of important messenger substances, especially dopamine. These degenerative processes mainly take place in brain areas that affect movement control, but also affect mood, sleep and thinking, etc.
During a conversation, we can answer a wide variety of questions about Parkinson's with you. These include:
- How is Parkinson's disease manifested?
- How long can you live with Parkinson's?
- How do you die if you have Parkinson's?
- How does Parkinson's disease progress?
- What kind of pain does Parkinson's have?
- What does end-stage Parkinson's look like?
- What level of care do you get for Parkinson's?
Therapy with TPS®
Transcranial pulse stimulation
We have had very good experience with APH therapy. You can also find extensive information about the therapy on our therapy page on this topic. We are happy to explain the content of the TPS® therapy in a personal conversation.
We offer the right therapy and the best clinics worldwide with the most professional doctors for you.
The German Health Clinic makes the right contact. Use our network and arrange a non-binding consultation today.