Basal Cell Carcinoma
Skin cancer - this term is a collective term for various tumor diseases of the skin. Their biological behavior is different and each type of cancer is treated differently. This text provides a brief overview of the different types of skin cancer.
Frequently asked questions about skin cancer:
- What are signs of skin cancer?
- What does early-stage skin cancer look like?
- How deadly is skin cancer?
- Where is skin cancer most common?
- What is the probability of getting skin cancer?
- How long does it take for a melanoma to spread?
- How fast can a melanoma grow?